Friday, August 08, 2008

Hello Red Oak

I had an extraordinarily busy July- which is why I haven't had much time to blog. Part of the reason is that I have some exciting news. I know, I know, you can barely contain yourself!

After an amazing 2-1/2 years with Windermere Real Estate I have decided to move on with a different brokerage.

On August 4th I joined Red Oak Realty in Berkeley. Red Oak is a full-service, boutique brokerage and has been ond of the leading independent brokerages for over 30 years.

Never fear, you will still get the same great service from me, I just have a new name attached to my business card! What hasn't changed? My cell and website.
Speaking of websites, check out Red Oak's website, www.redoakrealty.com Here you can search for houses, sign up for listing watch, and more.

Thank you for coming along with me.

No comments: